According to the FBI- Uniform Crime Reporting, the following information was released about Burglary in America:
- In 2010, there were an estimated 2,159,878 burglaries—a decrease of 2.0 percent when compared with 2009 data.
- Burglaries increased 2.0 percent in 2010 compared to the 2001 estimate.
- Burglary accounted for 23.8 percent of the estimated number of property crimes committed in 2010.
- Of all burglaries, 60.5 percent involved forcible entry, 33.2 percent were unlawful entries (without force), and the remainder (6.3 percent) were forcible entry attempts.
- Victims of burglary offenses suffered an estimated $4.6 billion in lost property in 2010; overall, the average dollar loss per burglary offense was $2,119.
- Burglaries of residential properties accounted for 73.9 percent of all burglary offenses.
Consider protecting your property valuables with a heavy duty residential vault such as a Liberty Safe. Join the more than 1.5 MILLION HOMEOWNERS who have found the peace of mind that comes from buying a heavy duty, sturdy steel residential or commercial vault from the Liberty Gun Safe company. America’s #1 producer, selling more than 1.4 MILLION SAFES, as of 2012. In business for over 24 years and named the #1 best selling home and guns safes in America carrying a strong reputation for quality fire and security safes; reliable long term performance and dependable service.
Safe, durable and is the perfect gift that will last as long as it’s warranty… a LIFE-TIME!
Durability is not the only selling feature of these safes. Liberty Safe offers a way for homeowners to monitor their safe while away through alert triggers, which are customizable. According to the FBI, Home Break-In’s are the most common threat to a home, while most home intrusions happen when a homeowner is away, therefore, a device which detects a threat and notifies the homeowner becomes a valuable extension to security.
If SafeLert Monitoring System by Liberty Safe detects a threat or change in condition, the system will notify the homeowner with an alert via text(s) and/or email(s). Click here to read more about this feature>
If your concerned about keeping up with your combination or losing it…Liberty Safe has a NEW feature that saves the day!
The Liberty COMBO VAULT retrieval system
This simple to set-up feature is FREE for all Liberty Safe owners. The system allows safe owners to store their combination through a safe and secure encrypted program — only the safe owner has access to the information and retrieval is easy.
In the pass, safe owners would have to call Liberty for their combination. This curtsy service has not gone away and is still an option, however, now more efficient to have access to the information through SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protection.
Click here to read more about Liberty’s Combo Vault Feature>
If you’ve been in the market to buy a sturdy – steel – security safety vault we’d love to help! We are a Liberty Safe Dealer; visit our show room and see our on-site selection.Delivery is available; some restrictions apply.